The Secret to Achieve Up to Six Times Orgasm
The Secret to Achieve Up to Six Times Orgasm Is Finally Here!
Millions of women who had at least one vaginal delivery suffer from vaginal laxity. In this case, many of them experience difficulty in reaching an orgasm, a physical, pleasurable reflex they feel when their vaginal muscles tighten during sexual intercourse. This is something hard to come by for women who suffer from looseness down there, making it even harder for their bodies to return to their pre-arousal state.
Briefly, women, during sexual arousal, experience an increase blood flow to their genitals, causing the tensing of the muscles throughout their bodies specifically in the genital region. An orgasm, in this process, plays a crucial role because it causes the reverse of the process by a series of contractions, which occur in the lower part of a woman’s vagina, the pelvic floor muscles, anus and uterus.
Unfortunately, more and more women, one out of three, experience trouble in reaching an orgasm during sex, so they are looking for ways on how to tighten vaginal walls. This is never an easy task, as women have different genetic makeups and situations. In this case, women who don’t feel an orgasm or find it hard to come to that point often suffer from emotional burden, lack of confidence and boring sex life.
How Much Are Women Suffering Due to Not Reaching an Orgasm?
Before learning how to tighten pelvic area, let know that this orgasmic dysfunction is a common condition among women. In fact, the Brown University, as said earlier, stated that one out of three women find it tough to reaching an orgasm with their partner, even with enough sexual stimulation.
Common problem occurring among women who lack orgasm are difficulty in feeling their partner, one reason is due to vaginal looseness, a condition caused by several factors, including weight gain, weight loss and pregnancy and topping it all, vaginal delivery. This may be your condition—you might be suffering from vaginal laxity after birth. In this case, you might be looking for ways to tighten your vagina after birth (and this is exactly what you’ll learn later in this article.)
Your body changes after birth, and that’s a fact. Among its major effects are vaginal laxity, which causes reduction in pleasure during sexual intercourse, decrease or no sensation at all, feeling of droopiness in the vagina, urinary stress incontinence and feeling pressure as if something is pulling down your vagina.
Among the major effects of lack of vaginal muscle and pelvic muscle contraction is lack or difficulty in reaching an orgasm, one of the most distressing concerns, which may cause a major problem, not only in your everyday life, but also in your relationship.
Along these lines, you and your partner’s relationship or marriage may be affected. You might even hear your partner saying, “What’s wrong? I don’t feel you down there. And I don’t think you’re feeling aroused anymore.”
Common Psychological Effects of Not Having an Orgasm
- Feeling less like a woman
- Low self-esteem
- Worried about not giving pleasure to their partner
- Insecurity in her body
- Feeling ashamed
- Feeling unloved whether their partner is still into them or not
- Feeling helpless
- Feeling guilty about not having an orgasm
- Feeling unattractive
- Sad about themselves and their partners
- Worried about their health
Common Solutions Women Turn to Solve an Orgasm Issue
- To tighten pelvic floor muscles, some women perform Kegel exercises to strengthen their pelvic muscles and increase the intensity of their orgasms. One exercise they do to tighten vagina naturally is to clench their muscles in order to stop the flow of their urine for about a couple of seconds before releasing the same muscles to restore the flow of their urine. For some, they try to tighten their muscles by contracting their pelvic muscles hard for a second before releasing the same muscles at about 10 times in a row, and then they repeat the same procedure up to five times daily.
- To tighten your vagina quickly, you may also want to use sex toys, such as vibrators, some good tools in reaching an orgasm. These are used by women in masturbating, and they use these when they sex play with their partner.
- Some women go for vaginal herbal creams and herbal sprays, which are used by women who do not want to try surgical interventions. But most of them do not experience long-lasting results.
While these methods may work, they do not tighten the vagina permanently, but they give temporary results. For one, Kegel exercises may not be enough, especially if you don’t perform them consistently; thus, you won’t keep the same tightness in your vagina and pelvic floor muscles when you stop exercising. The same applies for vaginal creams and sprays. You will stop experiencing the results once you stopped using them. So, what’s the best way to tighten the pelvic floor muscles?
If you want to improve the sensitivity all over your vagina, even at your G-spot area, this is the best solution there is! With it, you won’t have to suffer from lack or no orgasm anymore. In fact, it can help you achieve multiple orgasms!
This laser procedure will help in increasing the production of elastin and collagen within your vaginal walls, remodeling them for more strength, which leads to a decrease in the looseness of the vaginal muscles, while preventing flatus (air escaping out your vagina). It is the most effective solution to tighten up pelvic muscles and vaginal muscles, which means better sex for you and your partner.
Now, women have the chance to enjoying close sensation during penetrative sex and experiencing pleasure in their nerve endings, which become stimulated correctly once more. So if you want multiple, pleasurable orgasms, then there is no time to waste. Try Femilift!
Femilift uses a cylindrical rod inserted into your vagina, releasing thermal energy that focuses on the vaginal tissues. This energy then heats the superficial layers of your vagina, allowing your body to be producing elastin and collagen fibers, leading to a firmer and tighter vagina later on.
- Long-lasting results
- Tighten your vaginal walls naturally and safely
- No downtime
- Works to stimulate the vaginal muscles and the G-spot area for multiple orgasms—guaranteed
- Treats other conditions, including urinary stress incontinence
- A treatment takes only a couple of minutes
- Visible results within weeks
- No anesthesia or medication needed before, during and after treatment
- Non-surgical, no incisions
Women, you don’t have to be in a miserable situation of not having an orgasm because Femilift can end it for you! All you need to do is to schedule a consultation with the ONLY for your Femilift treatment and experience great results.
Bring back the fire in your relationship, feel intimacy again and experience multiple orgasms with our Femilift laser procedure. Book a consultation today![sgmb id=1]