12 Facts About Cellulite You Should Know
12 Facts about Cellulite
Envisioning yourself using cellulite removal techniques to get rid of cellulite on your arms, thighs, and butt, among other body areas, you might also want to know the 12 surprising facts about cellulite. These can give you a better picture about the matter and stay away from myths surrounding it. Check out the next section for a guide to the facts you need to know about that dimpled skin.
The Shocking Facts about Cellulite
- Know that a cellulite develops underneath your skin and is usually a fatty tissue, which sits on a firm layer of collagen connective tissue. It appears lumpy and sometimes called ‘cottage cheese.’ Without cellulite, your skin is smooth, without any ridges or bumps, but then the problem surfaces when the fat cell structure starts to weaken and sag, accounting for the orange peel appearance of cellulite.
- There are four (4) grades for cellulite, namely grade 1, characterized without visible cellulite even when you pinch your skin; grade 2, no visible cellulite when standing but can be seen when skin is pinched; grade 3, visible when standing, but disappears when lying down; and grade 4, visible cellulite appearance, both when lying down and standing.
- Ninety-five percent of women develop cellulite, even skinny people. That’s a fact hard to accept but it’s the screaming truth you have to recognize!
- A cellulite can form in body parts where the least blood circulation is taking place, meaning the lack of activity can further trigger its development and appearance. So those looking to get rid of this growth can perform cellulite removal exercises that target the thighs, stomach and other body parts prone to developing the orange peel (a slang term for cellulite). Do skin warming exercises as well as energizing movements, such as brisk walking, swimming and running. You can do any of these for a couple of minutes a day as your schedule permits. But remain consistent if you want results.
- Aging can worsen cellulite! Women in their 40s or 50s who opt for cellulite removal without surgery recognize that coming of age also means developing more of this cellulite, especially if they fail watching out their lifestyle. Additionally, it gets worse due to hormonal imbalance, in particular to the less production of estrogen that works for blood circulation. Therefore, less estrogen means less circulation and more cellulite.
- Let know that cellulite is also a genetic condition. This is why people belonging to a family that is prone to developing it suffer from cellulite than others do. In this case, they want to eliminate cellulite and they use cellulite removal products, such as creams.
- Cellulite removal exercise can battle the orange peel. If you perform regular exercise, you are less likely to develop the appearance of cellulite because it can prevent its development. One of the most effective physical activities to do is yoga. Using different poses and performing various breathing techniques can improve your blood circulation and can keep a good structure of collagen in your body.
- Non-surgical cellulite removal in Singapore can actually work. They can get rid of that annoying lumpy skin appearance without you having to undergo surgery, without any anesthesia and medication involved. Two of the known treatments to get rid of cellulite for good are Venue Legacy and Venus Freeze. They work using the same combined technology known as the multi-polar radio frequency and the pulsed magnetic fields.
Both of these types of cellulite removal treatment are effective and efficient. They don’t also take too much of your time; in fact, one treatment can last in a couple of minutes. Therefore, going back to your normal activities is possible. Additionally, there is no downtime, no pre-surgery preparation required and no harmful health effects. Both of them are safe to use for circumferential reduction, too, meaning you can get back to your sexy body without you even having to deal with strenuous gym exercises and strict diet methods.
- Eating cellulite removal foods also does wonders! If you want to battle cellulite, you can start tweaking your diet and including anti-cellulite foods, such as tomatoes, zucchinis, cucumbers, green peppers, spinach, and broccoli, to name a few. You can also include omega-3 rich sources, including tuna, salmon and mackerel into your diet. They don’t only promote a sexier body but they also get rid of cellulite caused by poor blood circulation due to their high level of antioxidant content. Eating these foods mentioned, you could be in your healthier body while also preventing cellulite development.
- Smoking causes more cellulite. If you want to remove cellulite quickly, stop smoking and notice the big difference. The principle behind it is that smoking can lower collagen formation and cause poor blood circulation. [Not only that smoking causes more cellulite to appear, they’re also putting you at risk to lung diseases like cancer.]
- Massage may work against cellulite. The condition is caused by poor blood circulation, and massage can improve it. If you want to get rid of your ‘cottage cheese,’ try getting a massage at least once a week.
- Weight loss won’t make cellulite disappear. Some people have this notion that losing weight can help them get rid of the problem. While having more body fat increases your chances to getting cellulite, the damaged and stretched skin won’t go away even when you lose weight. The problem is still there—the damaged collagen structure. In this case, you lose weight but you don’t lose the cellulite. We don’t mean to be the bearer of the bad news but that’s the truth about weight loss and cellulite. What you can do is to improve your skin’s collagen production and recovery to restore the firmness toned appearance of your skin.
There you have the 12 facts about cellulite to know if you want to be on the right track when it comes to its removal. Refer to this guide to avoid being misled by myths spreading around. And if you want to say goodbye to dimpled skin forever, ONLY Aesthetics holds the KEY to the true solution.
Book our cellulite removal treatment today![sgmb id=1]